Sunday 19 October 2008

Christmas Wish Lists


Thank you for all the lovely comments about my Christmas Planner. Something very exciting has happened – it has been picked up by Organised Christmas.com and featured here on Christmas Planner.com I am very flattered and wanted to say a big hello to all of you who found your way here from there.

Now one of the sections in the planner was for your wish list. I want to encourage you to make a wish list for yourself – I don’t know about you but I am not a very good actress and find it really hard to hide my disappointment when someone gives me something I don’t want or need. I really don’t want to hurt their feelings as I know they have gone to a lot of trouble and effort to get me something. Writing a wish list and letting people know about it is a great way of avoiding that happening – the only trouble is some of the surprise and magic goes if you know who is getting you what

So for those of you in the UK I also wanted to tell you about an opportunity I am offering for Christmas – the chance to get the things you want from the current Stampin’ Up! Catalogue and still have a lovely surprise on Christmas Morning. How can that work I hear you ask ... well I am offering a Christmas Wish List Service. You make a wish list from the catalogue and email it to me a
bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk along with your name. You then give my contact details to anyone who asks what you want for Christmas. Between us we will then arrange your Christmas gifts which I will ship, gift wrapped and with a handmade tag ready for them to give you on Christmas Day. How good would that be – stress free shopping for your loved ones, a gift you will adore and a nice surprise all at the same time? So send me that email with your wish list and I will add you to my wish list service.

Back soon with more Birthday and Christmas inspirations!

Happy Crafting


Bekka


PS - I have some spaces available in a Stampin' 10 Club and a Ribbon Dozen Share - if you are interested or would like details let me know as soon as possible
Pin It

2 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Hey Bekka, I adore your cards and WELL DONE for having your planner featured, no wonder it was picked is just gorgeous. M xxx

Kate Lewis said...

Congrats on having your Christmas planner picked up and featured - what an honour and very deserved! Wish list is a great idea for your customers. Love these cards! Kate x