Wednesday 28 January 2009

Dreaming about Spring!

The Stampin' Up! catalogue contains many many lovely stamp sets but there is one I have wanted for a long time – Live your Dreams. It includes one of my favourite quotes ‘Go Confidently in the direction of your Dreams’ and the images with it are scrummy too. Well as a little treat to myself for going towards one of my dreams and launching the on line class Create Your Dreams I treated myself to the set and finally I have had a chance to play with it!

I have been asked to produce a spring themed project for a local magazine called Local Craft Matters, and nothing says spring to me more than fresh flowers. I don’t know about you but I love to have fresh flowers by the window. So I reached for some of my favourite colours at the moment and made this ever lasting bunch!
The stand up on their own and fold flat if you want to post them,
Full instructions are in the next issue of Local Craft Matters along with a very special treat just for readers, or if you drop me an email I will send them to you.


Right I have to go out into the cold wet winter – still it will soon be spring!

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

5 comments:

Sally said...

Bekka that's gorgeous. Now why don't we have a local mag in this area? :(

Kate Lewis said...

What a FAB idea Bekka! Love that set too!

I'd love the instructions if it's not too much trouble :)

Have a great weekend! Kate xx

Helen Pritchett said...

beautiful blog bekka, nice to meet you at stampin up
love helen x

Nicci said...

Such a fab card Bekka x

Monica Gale said...

GORGEOUS CARD Bekka, no wonder it made the cover. Hugs M xx