Monday 4 May 2009

Blooming with Button!

I am totally in love with this Stamp Set – Blooming with Beauty and I should warn you I am going to show you mode cards made with it over the next few days. The images are just a dream to colour in and todays card was coloured using ink pads and a blender pen. I have also been challenging myself to use buttons more often and this is what I have come up with


Card is Almost Amethyst and Mellow Moss, the papers are from the Tea Party pack (which is one of the packs on special offer this month, buy any 3 packs and get a fourth free – details here. The button is from the Button Latte Set and the sentiment from the Seeing Spots Stamp Set.

Back with more Blooms tomorrow!

Happy Crafting


Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Teri said...

Hi Bekka :) Just had to say how much I love this card .... it's so soft ... really love the colours you've used xx