Tuesday 9 June 2009

Who likes a rainy day?

Since I enjoyed the last Stamp with Us sketch challenge so much I decided to use the sketch again – this time for a card. I made this card on a rainy day, I hope we don’t get too many more of those I was enjoying the sunshine while it was here.

Inspired by the rain and a need for bright sunny colours this is what I came up with.


The colours are Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore. The background was made using two of the Background Stamps (don’t forget the special offer on these which you can see here). I coloured the image from the Greetings Eight Stamp Set with my marker pens so I could leave out the words, and then punched out circles around each one. Some are mounted on top of the circle below, while some peep through a raised circular frame.

Lets hope we won’t need our umbrellas too much

Before I go I just want to give a quick wave to all the lovely ladies I have met at the two parties I have done in the last week – you all inspired me and I hope to meet you all again soon.

Happy Crafting

Bekka

Pin It

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Great colours Bekka! Love it! Kate x

Emma said...

Oooh I saw this over on ILWS and I still love it x