Thursday 22 October 2009

Party Butterflies

I love doing Stampin’ Up! Parties and even after a year or so doing them I still get a few butterflies in my tummy – mostly excitement rather than nerves but still butterflies! Today I am going to show you a card we made at a party I did yesterday with some wonderful ladies one of whom had asked if we could do something with the Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set

The ladies are all experienced (and talented) crafters so I wanted to do something a little different with them so this is what we made.
As it turned out one of the guests, Louise, had been trying to find out how to make an Easel Card and it was a pleasure to be able to show her. She had struggled to find a sideways picture of one of these cards so in case you have been looking too here is the card from the side.
What I particularly like about these cards is that they also pack flat for posting.
We used Bashful Blue Card for our card bases and the images were stamped with Bashful Blue, Certain Celery and Perfect Plum. As well as the Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set we also used Pocket Silhouettes. The inside of the card was lined with Perfect Plum Designer Series Papers. The card also used the new Butterfly, Word Window and Eyelet border punches which sped us along our way to creating the card. We also added some paper piercing details using the new Mat Pack and Pricking Tools.

Thank you ladies for a wonderful time

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Nicci said...

Fabulous Bekka, I really must get round to making one myself. xx

ateliersdeval said...

thank you so much for your swap at the convention !
hope to see you next year in london !
val xxx