Monday 22 February 2010

Greenhouse Garden

Another Greenhouse Garden card for you today – I am loving this stamp set, so pretty and so versatile. Here I have used Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy.
 
I am doing quite well with my little challenge with this stamp set, but I still need to sell a few more sets to hit my target and double my contribution to the Haiti Disaster relief fund. You can read all about the challenge here. If you buy this stamp set before the end of this week, there will be a donation to the Haiti Disaster relief fund and you will have two chances to win a prize.  You only have a few days left so please contact me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) as soon as possible to place your order.
 
Happy Stampin’

Bekka

Pin It

1 comment:

Monica Gale said...

Gorgeous card hun I love the colours used, is that pink passion? xx