Thursday, 22 July 2010

Christmas Planner for 2010

It seems to be becoming a bit of a tradition around here that I share a Christmas Planner with you all and offer you the instructions on how to make your own. This year I also plan to actually use my planner and make sure I am organised for the festive season.

This year’s planner also makes an adorable album (you can see a non Christmas example here in the previous post). It’s a lot of fun to make and very easy to carry around with you.

The planner has space for at least 8 note cards which can be to do lists, Christmas Card Lists, Wish Lists or any other lists you want. It also has two pockets which close to ensure things stay put which would be suitable for receipts or magazine clippings. The planner also has two secret pockets in which you can keep list of receipts you don’t want people to find, so ideal for making sure there are some real surprises on Christmas morning!

The planner expands as you fill it and has a fully adjustable pen loop. This planner is constructed from Stampin’ Up! envelopes and if you need more pages you would just add extra envelopes.  I have decorated mine using elements from the lovely Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' Kit.



If you would like the instructions to make this planner please email me bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and I will email them to you as soon as they are finished.

I am sorry for this frighteningly early mention of the C word! 

Happy Stampin'

Bekka Pin It
Post a Comment