Friday 25 February 2011

Joining Stampin' Up!

Have you ever considered joining Stampin’ Up!

There will never be a better time than right now – and when I say now I mean between now and 3.30pm on Monday! When you join Stampin’ Up! you get a starter kit worth £230 for just £119 – it really is fantastic value.  Just look at what you get!

Stampin' Up! UK Starter Kit

But that is not all, you also get a great discount on your future purchases for yourself, when you share what you love with your friends you make money, you will make some wonderful friends and if my experience is anything to go by you will have a wonderful time doing it!

How much you do once you have joined is up to you, and once you have joined if you decide you don’t want to do anything else that is OK. However doing more is such fun I am sure you will want to, after all what is not to love about being paid to do something you really enjoy!

So why the urgency? Well if you join me before 3.30pm on Monday Stampin’ Up! will give you an additional Stamp Set of any value from the Idea Book and Catalogue – that could be worth up to another £44.95 ...

And then there is an offer from me as well. Whenever anyone joins me they get a whole package of things to help them in their new adventure and you can read all about that and the special offer from me here.

So please don’t wait – contact me today and we can chat about starting your Stampin’ Up! adventure. You can email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk or call me on 07990 837 990 - if you leave a message and I will get back to you.

Happy Stampin

Bekka


Pin It

No comments: