Monday, 30 May 2011

Blog Candy Alert ...

Would you believe yesterday was my 500th blog post! I want to say thank you to each and every one of you my lovely readers for making this such fun. I enjoy creating projects to share with you and it’s always great to get your comments.

To celebrate the 500th post and to say thank you I would like to offer some blog candy!

Blog Candy
A Personalised Stampin’ Up! Journal like the ones in the picture above, which I will decorate in the colours of your choice.

There are two ways you can enter (or to enter twice do both!)

1. Sign up for my mailing list. Its free and as well as getting the latest news and offers direct to your inbox you will get exclusive tutorials, projects, hints, tips and special offers. Just pop your email address in the box on the right hand side of the blog – you will also get a free tutorial when you sign up.

2. Leave a comment below telling me your favourite colour.

I will pick the winner next Monday.

Good Luck everyone! Thank you again for reading my blog.

Happy Stampin’
Bekka Prideaux Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Pin It
Post a Comment