Monday 24 September 2012

Just One Week to Go!

You have just one week left to order things from this Idea Book and Catalogue!
Buy Stampin' Up! Here - www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

All the things on this list will stop being available
Buy Stampin' Up! Here - www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

To place your orders all you have to do is email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

and this time next week you will be able to order from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue!  Sorry but I am not allowed to show you a picture of it but I can tell you that I am very excited about this new catalogue.  It is absolutely HUGE!  If you would like a copy please let me know.  If you would like to pick one up in person there is still time to book your place at my Catalogue launch party this Saturday and get your free goody bag - details are here

I look forward to hearing from you

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.


Pin It

No comments: