Monday 8 July 2013

Here are a few of my Favourite Things - The new Gingham Garden Washi Tape Meets Mosaic Madness!

Today I am going to share a card which features two of my favourite things from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue.  If you have not seen it yet check out this link - but know you are going to be there a while looking at all the wonderful new products!!!
Mosaic Madness meets Gingham Garden Washi Tape by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her blog for lots of cute ideas using this stamp set

I have picked up the colours in the Washi Tape and created an accent with Mosaic Madness
Mosaic Madness meets Gingham Garden Washi Tape by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her blog for lots of cute ideas using this stamp set

I know there are lots of lovely new products but these have hardly left my desk since they arrived and I am LOVING them!  I still have lots and lots more ideas for them!  If you would like them to have a place on your desk then just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: