Something I get asked about a lot is what I love about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - well the rather flippant answer I often want to give is 'what is not to love?', but for this week's Find Out About Friday I thought I would go into a little more detail and share what for me are the Top 5 things I love. In no particular order they are:
1. The Products - the range, the coordination, and the quality are all fantastic - there is always a great product to suit what ever creative mood I am in and I know that it will work well with the other products that I have - and that is before we start on the wonderful colours and how they carry across the whole range. Seriously if you have never checked out the products click here and if you want to try some before you buy why not get in touch and we can arrange to get together and craft either at a class or a demonstration
2. The People - since joining Stampin' Up! I have met some amazing and inspiring people and now am lucky enough to call them my friends. And I know many of these friends are going to be friends for life I love getting together with them all - as well as crafting together (most times) we always laugh and have fun! They come from all sorts of places, backgrounds and ages and are united by the love of pretty paper and stamping.
3. The Flexibility - Stampin' Up! is a wonderful business, I get to set my own schedule and work it around the other commitments in my life. All of us have busy lives (and while we are on the subject how did it get to be late September!) so having a business which can fit around all the less flexible things is a real bonus for me
4. The Rewards and Recognition. I suspect that I am not the only crafter who has looked for a way to make their hobby cheaper or who wants to get paid for doing what they love! With Stampin' Up! as well as the chance to earn money, anyone can earn free products (the best price) as well as luxuary holidays. Stampin' Up! and the people in the business are great at recognising achievements and those personal things too. I have learned so much with my business, which has had a positive impact in all areas of my life and I am certainly a better crafter than when I started!
5. Guilt Free Crafting - well since it is something I get paid for I can craft without feeling guilty about it! What more could a paper lover want!
If you would like to know more about joining what I think is the best Crafting Club there is, about what is involved (mostly having fun!) then please do get in touch - email@example.com and we can start to find out what your personal Top 5 Things to love about Stampin' Up! are.
To purchase the items used to make these project visit my on line store at www.bekka.stampinup.net or clicking on the highlighted item above. Please show your support by using the current hostess code shown on the right hand side of this blogPin It