Have you ever sat crafting and wished you could make money doing it? Just imagine being paid to share your love of card making, scrapbooking or Project Life. How much fun would that be? Your hobby could pay for itself, or you could be paying the bills and earning luxury holidays just by sharing what you love.
I can help you make that happen and there has never been a better time to start than now!
Joining Stampin' Up! has made all those things and more happen for me, and as a professional business coach (when I am not stamping!) I love to help others make it happen too.
So why do I say now is the best time to start? Well quite aside from it always being better to take action than to wait for things to happen for you, Stampin' Up! have an incredible offer for anyone who joins my team before 30 June. Here is what you will get
- A starter kit containing up to £130 worth of products that you choose from the new catalogue plus a business starter pack worth over £45. You will pay just £99 including post and packing - bargain
- 2 additional stamp sets of any value (so yes go for the expensive ones!)
- Get a 20% discount on everything else you order for at least 4 months AND an additional 10% discount on your first order over £150 if you place it within 45 days
- Invitations to exclusive events and training and access to exclusive publications and web sites packed with inspiration and ideas
- Support and exclusive tools (that you will not get from anyone else) to help you reach your personal goals, be they to build a career, get your hobby to pay for itself or to get as big a discount as possible!
To take advantage of this offer just click here and you will be taken straight to the sign up forms.
I purchased my starter kit when a change in my personal circumstances meant that I needed to save some money. I was made redundant from a job I loved and was setting up on my own. I knew I needed to keep crafting and not feel guilty about it, so getting high quality supplies at a great price seems to be the obvious thing to do. The fact that there is no obligation to do anything else once you have purchased the starter kit, unless you want to, reassured me too.
When I got my hands on the stamps I couldn't help telling everyone about them and I am so glad I did. Almost 7 years later I have got so much more than cheap craft goodies! In fact most of the things in my craft room (I would never have imagined being able to justify a whole craft room!) have been earned by sharing what I love. And that is not all by a long shot.
I have met some incredible people from all over the world who I feel privileged to call my friends. They have been there for me through good times and bad, they have believed in me when I did not and I can't imagine not knowing them. Soon I leave on my 5th luxury holiday paid for by Stampin' Up! I would love for you to be joining me and sharing the fun.
To start your adventure just click here and order your bespoke starter kit. If you have any questions please just ask - email email@example.com and we can arrange to chat (no obligation)
So if your wish list from the new catalogue is very long or you want to make money sharing your love of crafting this could be just what you are looking for - I look forward to hearing from you
If you would like to purchase Stampin' Up! UK items visit my on line store at www.bekka.stampinup.net. Please show your support by using the current hostess code shown on the right hand side of this blog and a thank you gift will follow in the post.