Friday 7 November 2008

Snowfall

No, its not snowing here again, and actually for the first time in what feels like ages it has not been raining! Despite the sunshine today I made lots of cards – there seem to be a lot of birthdays amongst my friends and families at this time of year so I will share those once they are with the people who will be celebrating over the next week or so.


I can share another Christmas Card with you – well one card and three colour ways. These cards were quick to make and ideal for this busy time of year. We will be making a card very similar to this at the Christmas Cards for Children In Need next week. There are still places available so if you would like to join us so please let me know as soon as possible. Don’t forget that there are other ways you can join in even if you can’t join us – read all about it here.

These cards were made with the Snow Burst stamp set from Stampin’ Up!. The images were stamped randomly on the top half of a piece of Whisper White card, the celebrate greeting comes from the welcome words stamp set.

All that was needed after that was a strip of coordinating ribbon before the panel was mounted on matching card.

I have also made a Christmas Decoration this afternoon. It was made from 12 scalloped squares rolled up to make the cones, these were mounted facing alternate ways onto a scalloped circle which was then decorated with a stamped circle. Another scalloped circle with decorated circle were added to the other side. Dazzling Diamonds were then stuck inside each cone and in the centre of the snowflake . It was fun to make and if you would like more detailed instructions drop me an email and I will send them to you.
I will be back with more cards over the weekend
Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

4 comments:

Monica Gale said...

Oh my Bekka this is stunning indeed, I adore it and I will definitely have some of those on my trees this year. Thanks for sharing M xxx

Melissa said...

I love this, i saw it on SCS. Would love to know how you made it.

thanks so much
Melissa

Kate Lewis said...

Your ornament is fabulous Bekka - what a great idea, so pretty! I love your cards too, really striking and great to mass produce which is always good at this time of year isn't it! Take cards Kate x

Unknown said...

Great ornament Bekka love the colours. Thanks for taking part in the challenge