Wednesday 12 November 2008

What time of year is it?

The November issue of the Feeling Crafty Newsletter has been sent out. If you are on our mailing list and have not received it please check in your spam folder and if it is still hiding from you please email me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) and I will send you another copy. If you are not on the mailing list yet just drop me a note and I will add you and send you a copy of the November Issue.

I could not leave you without a card so here, as a relief from all the Christmas Cards, is the one I made for the beach party we went to at the weekend – yes the friend concerned knew it was November and that we were in the UK! It certainly felt odd going out with a sun hat on in the pouring rain but it was a good party!

The card was made using the Summer By The Sea Stamp Set. It was stamped on Kraft Card using Chocolate Chip Ink - I love Kraft card and the 60 was hand cut from the coordinating papers that are available as a level 1 hostess set. I watercoloured the image with assorted colours from the soft subtles and neutrals sets and then used the Stampin' Pastels to shade the card a small amount of Mellow Moss Taffeta ribbon and the card was done. It was fun bringing a little summer to my craft space!

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka

Pin It

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Hi Bekka, this is such a lovely card, nice to see something summery on sych a dready day :) I love love kraft! Your colouring is fab too. Good luck for Children in Need - hope you raise lots! Kate x