Saturday 27 November 2010

Christmas Shopping

Can you believe its almost December! That means it really is time to start that Christmas Shopping – or at least to think about it ... so today I want to share some things I hope will help you with it.

Gift Vouchers: Treat someone you love to the Stampin’ Up! goodies of their choice. Presented in these beautiful holders, vouchers are available in multiples of £10. Just email me with the amount you would like to spend and on receipt of your payment I will send the voucher for your recipient to spend with me on the goods or classes of their choice.

Class Vouchers: Treat someone to an afternoon or a day’s class. I have an exciting programme coming together for the new year, you can find the details here. There are card making and scrapbooking classes, classes for beginners and advanced technique classes. In February there will also be a series of all day classes up and down the country. Email me or call for details and to discuss the best option for your intended recipient. Class Vouchers also come in hand made holder.

Wish Lists: Make sure you get the gifts you want under the tree! Email me your wish list of goodies and then let your friends know. All items ordered from your wish list will be gift wrapped and all will come with a handmade gift tag. So make sure I have your list and then when people ask what you want for Christmas just give them my contact details. If your wish list is very long why not put the Starter Kit on your Wish List ... £230 of products for just £119 and the chance to make money doing something you love, get free stamp sets and save money on your supplies.

Gift Ideas/Christmas Preparations: Starting next week I will be sharing a new series of 12 posts for Christmas. This time it will be 12 makes for Christmas. It includes gift ideas and things to help get your home and table ready for the big day.

I hope these things will all help make your Festive Season a little easier and if you want any more details please do get in touch by email, bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk or phone 07990 837 990

I look forward to hearing from you

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: