Tuesday 9 November 2010

What a Weekend!

Last weekend was the Stampin’ Up! European Convention. I had an Amazing time – it was so wonderful to visit with friends and to make new ones. Don’t you just love the phrase ‘visit with’ and it is certainly something I would like to do more of! A big hello to everyone I met. This year there were twice as many of us as there were last year and I would have loved more time to catch up with everyone!

The event that Stampin’ Up! put on for us was awesome. I have not yet downloaded my photos but here are some I have borrowed just to give you a flavour!

This is where we met ...


And there were gifts and goodies galore – just look at all these bags and I am now the very proud owner of my first ever tote – and it matches the wonderful Greenhouse Gala Papers! I won stamps and inks in the prize patrol and I finally have a pop up bin!


And then there was the awards dinner – I had purchased a pair of shoes that were higher than I have ever walked in before, but they were so beautiful. Two lovely friends helped me hem my trousers so you could see them when I walked! And thanks to my wonderful customers and my adorable team I did a lot of walking – across the stage. Not many of my theatre friends will believe this as I am a back stage girl who is always seen at the theatre but never on stage when the lights are on!  So here is the proof!

I still can’t quite believe it but I got four awards! So I walked across the stage 4 times when the lights were on! I got one for my sales and one for coming fourth in recruitment, each of which came with a free stamp set. I earned the incentive trip to Prague next summer (very excited about this as I get to go on holiday with some amazing and inspiring people) and then there was the one I am most proud of and most humbled by – I came 7th in the Demonstrator of the Year Awards. Thank you to every single person who made all this possible, I just hope you know how much I appreciate you all.

We also did some stamping (well of course) some swapping and learnt about some wonderful products and promotions that are coming up – I have so much I am looking forward to sharing with you when I can and my head is buzzing with inspiration.

And next year we are going to do it all again – in Disneyland Paris – I can’t wait! If you want to come get in touch (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) and we can talk about how.

I love this job!

Thank you

Bekka

Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A huge 'CONGRATULATIONS' Bekka on your acheivements this year. You must be so proud. Hope your going to upload a pic of those shoes you mentioned too !
Best wishes
Hayley

SarahLP said...

Congrats Bekka, your stage walks were so well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a lovely weekend.

Enjoying wearing the blue Necklace and Earrings.

Susanne said...

Congrats Bekka,
shame we could not talk to each other - but next year we'll make the country after the Disney Land in Paris!
Greetings
Susanne from Germany