Sunday 13 March 2011

Thinking about that moment.

Today I am going to share one of the inspiration pages that I made for this month’s Scrapbook Club.

This page is going to feature a picture of my stepdaughter and is all about the moment she became a Mum herself.
Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Club


The papers are from the Love Stories Designer Series Pack and there they have been paired with Perfect Plum Card.


I have backed the patterned paper with another black and vanilla sheet in the corners so when it is distressed and folded you still see black and vanilla patterns.
Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Club


I have also added a flower stamped and cut from the frame that matches the one on these papers which is in the Notably Ornate Stamp Set.

Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Club
I enjoyed making this page (even with all that cutting out!) and hope you like it

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Stampin’


Bekka









Pin It

No comments: