Thursday 24 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers.  Thanksgiving grew out of the Harvest Festival tradition and is now a time to stop and notice all the things we are thankful for.  A couple of years ago I made a mini album to record the things I was thankful for at that time and thought it was about time I did something similar again.

So to celebrate Thanksgiving here is a scrapbook page I made last night noticing the things I am thankful for right now.

I have used the Tickets and Tags Simply Scrapping Kit – I love everything about this kit!  The colours are fantastic and the patterned papers are delicious as are the self adhesive elements – I can’t wait to use it some more!

Why not take a moment today to notice what you are thankful for and then treat yourself to some crafty time to record your thoughts? 

To purchase any of the supplies used please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin’

Pin It

No comments: