Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Cupcake Week! Win a Recipe Tin Kit ...

Welcome to day 2 of Cupcake Week and today I want to know what is your favourite cupcake?  Are you a chocolate with chocolate icing kinda person, or do you prefer a subtle lemon or vanilla with delicate iced patterns on top!

Today I am going to share a project with you that the budding Mary Berry's among you will want!  A Recipe Tin to keep your favourite cupcake recipes in.
Create a Cupcake Recipe Tin

Inside and outside the tin are decorated with papers from the Domestic Goddess Paper Collection and I have of course used the gorgeous Create a Cupcake Stamp set.
Domestic Goddess Recipe Tin

Now given we are having a themed week I think a prize is in order ...  All you have to do is to comment on one or more Cupcake Week posts and for each comment you will be entered into a draw and at the end of the week one lucky person will win a kit to make their own recipe tin.  I will draw the winner on Monday of next week.  Please note that I can only post the kit within the UK, I would however still love to hear from those of you who live further afield.
Win a Cupcake Recipe Tin Kit

So get commenting for your chance to win - why not let me know what your favourite kind of cupcake is?

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


Pin It
Post a Comment