Monday 17 December 2012

Hang Up Your Stockings Christmas Card

Tomorrow is the last day for posting things second class in the UK for delivery before Christmas so I thought today I would share another Christmas Card with you.  This one was made using the wonderful Owl Occasions Stamp Set but you will notice something
Hang Up Your Stockings Christmas Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - these are the stockings from the lovely Owl Occasions Stamp Set

There is no owl!  As well as loving the owl in this stamp set I also love the hanging stockings so decided to make a card featuring them.  

I hope you are making good progress on your Christmas Crafting List - what have you still wanting to get done? I must go and get on with mine - I have some exciting blog posts for you to finalise plans for too so do keep checking back

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: