Thursday 27 December 2012

Serene Silhouettes Birthday Butterflies - Number 2

I enjoyed making the birthday card I shared with you yesterday so much that I kept many of the same elements and made another one!
Serene Silhouettes Birthday Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her web site and get your Stampin' Up! goodies from her

This time I added the En Francais Stamp Set in a masked circle which I also inked to give some added definition.  Again I used a butterfly with a glimmer paper butterfly underneath.

Which card do you like better, today's or yesterdays?

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: