Following the popularity of this post a few weeks ago suggesting 10 things you can try with Washi Tape, today I am going to share 10 more!
- Use your scraps of Washi Tape to make Patterned Paper by sticking them on card.
- Punch shapes from card covered in Washi Tape to make unique accents for your Scrapbook Pages and Cards
- Bind Pages of a Book, or create a hinged photo
- Use to transfer printing - stick some Washi Tape over something you have freshly printed, when you carefully peel it up again the printing will come with the tape and you can then stick it down where ever you like
- Decorate a Vase to turn it into a unique item for your home or a lovely present.
- Wrap it around the outside of Tea Lights to turn them into something pretty
- Use Washi Tape to block periods of time in your diary or planner. You could also mark any paperwork associated with that period of time with the same Washi Tape making it easy to find - think holidays and holiday documents.
- Make a flag style necklace by wrapping it round a cord and cut banner ends into it
- Decorate your phone / lap top to make a beautiful and individual case
- Decorate a cork board and thumb tacks to make a home notice board
and how about a bonus use - from one of my customers - use it to hold your dies in place when you put them through your Big Shot.
I hope you have fun trying these ideas. Before I go here is a little Sneak Peek of some new Washi Tape that is going to be available from Stampin' Up! from 2 July. Contact me if you would like to know more firstname.lastname@example.org