Monday 24 June 2013

Monday Morning Reminders

At the moment there are lots of exciting things going on in the world of Feeling Crafty and Stampin' Up! and the next week sees some big deadlines, so I thought today I would share a few reminders with you.  Douglas Adams may have loved the sound of deadlines as they wooshed by but then he was not trying to get his hands on crafting goodies (as far as I know!) or book onto a crafting event!

The Stampin' Up! Retired Lists
Stampin Up UK Retired Product Lists - Valid until 1 July 2013 - get your supplies before then by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

The last date to order from these lists is next Monday (1 July) so be sure to get your orders to bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk as soon as possible

The Current Catalogues
Stampin Up UK Catalogue valid to 30 June 2013 - get your supplies before then by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Stampin Up UK Catalogue valid to 30 June 2013 - get your supplies before then by emailing bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

The last day to order from these publications is Sunday 30 June - to place your order email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

My Play Book Workshop
UK Based Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux  and Life Coach Clare Wildman are hosting a workshop about the benefits and techniques of journalling - and you are invited!

On this fun day with Life Coach Clare Wildman and myself you will learn the benefits and techniques of jounralling as you create your personal Play Book - The workshop is on Sunday 7 July and your places must be booked by Firday 28 June.  Click here for more details.

The Feeling Crafty Scrapbook Club

We meet this Thursday (27 June) and as well as the usual Scrapbooking Fun Attendees will be able to pick up their new Stampin' Up! Catalogues!  The last day to book your place is Tuesday 25 June.  Just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

New Catalogue Launch Party
UK Based Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux is having an on line party for the launch of the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue - and you are invited!

To celebrate the launch of the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue I am hosting an on line party on Tuesday 2 July. Join us for fun, games and special offers by clicking here

Now after all those reminders I could not leave you without a little crafting goodness ... I mentioned Douglas Adams earlier in this post.  He is a hero of mine and the recent International Towel Day commemorating him got me thinking about the difference he had made to my life so I decided to make a scrapbook page about it.  The idea was to include some journalling but when I sat down to write I found I had way to much to say (think several pages of A4!) so the writing is going to go between pages in my album and I have added a note to that effect to this page
Sunshine and Sprinkles 'Don't Panic' scrapbook page about Douglas Adams by UK bases Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux

The page also contains some useful advice about all the deadlines I have mentioned above!  Please get in touch now to make sure you don't miss any of them ... or just drop me a line if there is anything I can do to help

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: