Thursday 30 July 2009

Go Confidently

Today I am going to share one of the projects we made last Saturday when I met up with fellow demo’s Karin & Monica. This project was designed by Karin who is an extremely talented scrap booker

This cute little 6x6 page uses the Stampin’ Up! Carousel Notes and the Live your Dreams Stamp Set. The colours are Mellow Moss , Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal and Pretty in Pink. The photo’s and journaling go on cards inside the pocket which was cleverly created using half an envelope

Thanks for this lovely little project Karin – now I just need to decide what photo to add and what to write about!

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

What a fab project - well done you and Karin! Great use of this set, must dust it off again! Hugs, Kate x

Stephanie said...

Hello my lovely :)

Gosh that is a fabulous project isn't it? I would never think of those colours together & I have that set but never known what to do with it!

Hope you're well
Lots a luv
Steph XOXO