Friday 3 July 2009

Brag Book

Today has been a whirl of getting ready for the village carnival tomorrow – I am really looking forward to it but I am also looking forward to getting to my bed tonight! Carnival is going to be a lot of fun and there are some treats in store at the Feeling Crafty Stall so if you are in the Eaton Bray area be sure to stop by and say hello. I am also going to be launching a range of take away classes which I will tell you all about on Monday!

The other thing I have done today is met my OH’s granddaughter! Naturally I took lots of photos – just as well really as OH has asked me to make a brag book for his Mother for tomorrow morning when she gets to meet her Great Granddaughter! All I can say is thank goodness for the Simply Scrappin’ Kits! This little book took me about 30 mins to put together once I had the photos printed. I used the Love Stories Kit along with some papers from the Tea Party Range – so I will leave you with some pictures of the tiny bundle of cuteness



And yes this last picture is of the very proud Graddad!


Thanks for stopping by and if I don’t see you at the village carnival tomorrow I will be back on Sunday with the next Stamp With Us Challenge Card

Happy Crafting



Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Bekka, this little brag book is just adorable. I am sure Great Grandma is going treasure it.
Carole x

Monica Gale said...

Oh this is precious!! I love how perfect this kit looks for a baby book, it just shows you is not just for weddings. M xx