Wednesday 9 September 2009

Hello Cupcake!

Eeek – someone seems to have stolen hours from my days! Actually I do know who or rather what it is ... I am sorry I have been missing in action for a little while. As well as crafting I love theatre and recently took over running the box office for my theatre group. The previous committee decided to install some new software to help us with it – well let’s just say it’s not been very helpful yet and it has stolen all my crafting time!

There are lots of exciting things to tell you about though. I have finalised my new Autumn and Winter Class Schedule – you can see it here. If you are in the Dunstable area and would like to join us please let me know
bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk
October 3rd is World Card Making Day and to celebrate I will be holding a party at Chews House in Dunstable. Everyone is welcome, drop in anytime between 10.30 and 4.30 for a cup of tea or coffee, a chat, to make a card, maybe win a prize and how could I forget – look at the new Stampin’ Up! Catalogue! If you RSVP before 20 September there will be a free goodie bag waiting for you when you arrive.

Don’t forget that you only have a little while to order your items on the Last Chance List – you can see the full list here. These items are selling fast and I would not want you to miss out, and with some items reduced by as much as 50% they are great value. Flaky Friends, Be Happy, All Wrapped Up, Happy Hearts and Mixed Bouquet have all sold out already. Contact me today to place your order. The current Mini Catalogue also runs out at the end of this month so don’t forget to check there for any sets you don’t want to miss out on.

I do have a card I made for a make friends birthday a little while ago, to share with you.

The stamp sets are Crazy for Cupcakes and Starring You, the colours are Sage Shadow and Not Quite Navy. The background was made with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and the greeting attached with linen thread – I love how this thread can look masculine as here or pretty when teamed with girlie colours!

Hopefully I may get some crafting done today or tomorrow – I hope so I am missing inking that rubber!

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: