Thursday 17 September 2009

Tiny Feet

Today I am going to share with you a scrapbook page I made a few weeks ago. It features my partners granddaughter’s feet. The photo was take when she was just two days old and I was surprised at how small and wrinkled her feet were.

The card is Taken With Teal and Green Galore. The papers are from the Rainbow Sherbet Pack. I am really going to miss these papers – if you want some you have until the end of the month so email me and place your order. The butterflies are from the Level 3 Hostess Set Happiness Always. I love this stamp set and again you only have until the end of the month to have a workshop and place a qualifying order and get it –
bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Here is a close up of the lovely butterflies Just a quick reminder that the Stamp It Your Way class is this Saturday, I do still have a couple of places available if you would like to come, and that I will be at the MaKe Show in Milton Keynes on Sunday. Let me know if you want more details about these.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Jo said...

Aww cute baby feet!

Its a lovely page, and i love the bright colours!

Kate Lewis said...

What an adorable picture Bekka, and I love the colour scheme you've used! K xx