Sunday 13 September 2009

Stamp With Us on Sunday!

Morning Everyone!

Its Sunday so it must be time for another Stamp With Us Challenge. This week’s Challenge was to create something based on this lovely picture. How scrummy does this quilt look – lovely and bright yet soft and snugly at the same time!
I decided to take the shapes, patterns and colours of the quilt as the basis for my patchwork card. The colours I have used are Rose Red, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise.

The Tempting Turquoise and Green Galore patches are from the Rainbow Sherbet Designer Paper Pack (If like me you are going to miss this one so get yours while you still can). The Pumpkin Pie Patch is from the Pumpkin Pie Paper Pack while the Rose Red Patch was made using Rub Ons from the Hidden Garden Pack. I was pleased with how this patch turned out and think I should use these rub ons more! The patches are mounted on Natural Ivory Card to keep the soft look of the original quilt and a big flower made by inking one of the big white flowers from the pretties kit and adding a couple of pieces from the Felt Fusion Set and a scrummy Turquoise Rhinestone Brad finish off the card.

I know there is no actual stamping on here so hope you will forgive me! Please check out the other DT cards - they are lovely and I hope you play along with this challenge - dont forget to post a link over on the site - Its fab to see what you have all created

I have to dash - I am directing the village panto this year (Oh yes I am) and its auditions today

Have a great Sunday

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: