Monday 28 June 2010

Box Inspiration

So here it is – or rather they are ... some cards inspired by the gift my lovely upline Monica sent me from Monaco. She worked hard, had a lot of fun & qualified for a free holiday with Stampin’ Up! I really hope to be on the next one and if you would like to find out how you can turn your hobby into a business which is a lot of fun, helps you make some wonderful friends, earns you money from doing what you love and gives you the chance of 5 star luxury email me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) and we can talk about making it happen.

So here is the lovely gift I received from her – well its box anyway! The contents were delicious and did not last long enough to have their photo taken :-D

The box is so pretty that I just had to reach for some Certainly Celery and some Silver Embossing Powder! I needed to make some cards for our team meeting the embossed images were the start point for those. Our theme this month was summer invitations.

And here they are in a little more detail

The layer has been teamed with some Melon Mambo and Bashful Blue and that lovely All A Flutter Butterfly has joined in the fun.

Check back tomorrow to see some cards I made with the off cuts.

Happy Stampin'

Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Ohh my Bekka, these cards are stunning. Love them.
Carole x

Monica Gale said...

Hoe fab those cards turned out? you are so clever hunny. xx