Thursday, 24 June 2010

Purple Style!

Today I am going to share a card made with one of my favourite colour combinations, Elegant Eggplant with Almost Amethyst, and a stamp that I can’t believe I have not used more – I am certainly going to doing something about that!

The stamp is one of the scrummy background stamps and you know how I love my background stamps – this one is Bella Toile. Having stamped it out I decided it was just too beautiful to use as a background so I stamped it again and coloured some of the areas to highlight them, cut them out and added them back to the card on Dimensionals to give them a little bit of height.

A simple bow with white satin adds to the look of timeless elegance.

Thanks for stopping by – next I am going to make a card inspired by the gift the wonderful Monica sent me from Monaco. She earned a free luxury holiday there with Stampin’ Up! How fab is that. If you want to find out how you could do the same please do email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and we will arrange to talk.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It
Post a Comment