Thursday 24 June 2010

Purple Style!

Today I am going to share a card made with one of my favourite colour combinations, Elegant Eggplant with Almost Amethyst, and a stamp that I can’t believe I have not used more – I am certainly going to doing something about that!

The stamp is one of the scrummy background stamps and you know how I love my background stamps – this one is Bella Toile. Having stamped it out I decided it was just too beautiful to use as a background so I stamped it again and coloured some of the areas to highlight them, cut them out and added them back to the card on Dimensionals to give them a little bit of height.

A simple bow with white satin adds to the look of timeless elegance.

Thanks for stopping by – next I am going to make a card inspired by the gift the wonderful Monica sent me from Monaco. She earned a free luxury holiday there with Stampin’ Up! How fab is that. If you want to find out how you could do the same please do email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and we will arrange to talk.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

4 comments:

Gemma said...

I love this stamp and purple is my fave colour. Awesome!
Gem
x

Becki said...

This is gorgeous! I really fell in love with the background stamps last night and my very well find that one or two "drop" into my next order..

Hugs,

Becki
xx

Loraine Arderne said...

Gorgeous card, this is a lovely stamp indeed.

Monica Gale said...

You are rocking this set, love this and I am going to case for sure. hugs xx