Monday 23 August 2010

Blue Bird!

This week I am going to feature cards from some recent card classes. Today’s card features one of the stamp sets that is on special offer this month, the lovely Bird on a Branch Stamp Set.

The bird has been stamped in my favourite Taken with Teal on a Chocolate Chip branch with More Mustard spots in the background.

The background has been made by stamping En Francais in Chocolate Chip on some photocopy paper. I then scrunched the paper up, good and satisfying after a long day! Once I had unscrunched it I swiped various ink pads over the surface, starting with Cameo Coral, then Creamy Caramel, Soft Suade and finally Chocolate Chip.

I hope you like and if you would like to get this stamp set while it is at 20% off send me an email (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) as soon as possible.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: