Wednesday 18 August 2010

Birthday Butterflies

Wow – I love how busy August is! So much fun and so little month!

Firstly I want to say a big hello to everyone who came to see us at Stamperama in Stevenage on Sunday. Thank you for coming and saying hello, I hope you enjoyed doing the make and take and liked the display we had for you. I had a brilliant time and can’t think of a better way to spend a Sunday than in the company of people who love to stamp! I also want to thank two of my Stampin’ Superstars, Karen & Becki and Becki’s hubby Alan for all their help – they were all brilliant and it would not have been the same without you all.

For those of you who were not there here is a quick peek at the project we made – another cute pocket calendar holder.  This one features two of the sets which are on special offer this month (details here), Tiny Tags and Greenhouse Garden.

Now the other thing that has been keeping me busy recently is birthdays – we are not quite at mine yet so if you want instructions for this project you still have a little time to sign up for my newsletter using the box on the right and get them!

Today I am going to share one of the many birthday cards I have sent to friends this month.

This card features papers from the wonderful Cottage Wall Designer Series Pack, so pretty and only available while stocks last so if you need to add some to your collection please let me know as soon as possible. For this card I have matched it with Orchid Opulence Card, with a little Rich Razleberry and Old Olive Satin Ribbon. The butterflies are stamped onto Bride Designer Series Paper and then punched out with the coordinating punch.

I hope you like it as much as the recipient did.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Stampin

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

SarahLP said...

Wow, this is beautiful, Bekka! Thanks for sharing. :)