Saturday 14 August 2010

Lets Get Inky!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love being a Stampin’ Up! Demo? OK so may be quite a few times, not only do I love that I get to meet lots of wonderful people and share stamping with them, get a discount on my supplies and make some extra money, but also I love that Stampin’ Up! give us the chance to earn free product too! During June & July we had the chance to earn free ink pads and card stock in the new core colours that are being introduced in October (details here). How brilliant, getting 16 ink free by doing what we love – stamping! I cant wait for mine to get here and to get inky with them.

Five of my Stampin’ Superstars (my team) also achieved the ink pads, I am so proud of them. I sent each of them a congratulations card.

I decided to use one of the stamps that is on special offer this month, Trendy Trees . You can find all the details of the offer here.

The base card is Soft Suede, and the trees were stamped onto patterned paper from the Bella Bleu paper pack. The trees were rock and rolled with Old Olive and Almost Artichoke. I inked the edges gently in Whisper White. I had a lot of fun using this set.

The gems were made by taking the rhinestone brads to pieces.  And here is an arty angle.


If you would like to find out more about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator please get in touch (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) for a no obligation chat. We would love to welcome you to the Stampin’ Superstars.

Tomorrow I am going to be a Stamperama, with two of my team, so if you are there please drop in for a chat and some show special offers!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Great cards Bekka - love this set!

Becki said...

And a lovely card it was to receive too - a really nice surprise! Thanks so much Bekka!

Becki
xx