Friday 15 October 2010

Season for Swapping

One of the things Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators love to do when they get together is to swap cards. Its a fantastic way to get new ideas and I love to get involved with swaps. Toady I am going to share the card I made for the recent Training Session Stampin’ Up! ran in High Wycombe. Because I was presenting one of the sessions I knew I would have to start my swaps early, so I used a Stamp Set that carried over from the previous Idea Book and Catalogue.

I chose to use the wonderful Season Of Joy Stamp Set and decided to show that it is not just for Christmas! Here is what I came up with. Well one of them, I made a total of 80!

I cut everything and stamped all the layers and flowers, then when the beautiful ribbon we were able to get before it was available to non demonstrators arrived I finished off the cards with a knot of ribbon through the centre of each flower.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka

PS If you want to know more about how Stampin’ Up! support us demonstrators and about the training you would recieve if you joined my team, drop me an email (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) and lets arrange to talk
Pin It

1 comment:

Loraine Arderne said...

Bekka, that is gorgeous!