Saturday 23 October 2010

Will they find Treasure?

OK, last pirate card for a little while – I am sure you would like me to show you some of the other lovely goodness in the New Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue but before I do I have one more Pirate Ship to share with you.

This time I took the vintage look of the stamps and the idea of a treasure map as my start point.

I stamped the Ship Image in Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake, and ripped around the edges. I then inked them using Soft Suede. This was then placed on a ripped layer of Early Espresso. Can you see how wonderfully this card has ripped giving a different coloured edge – no inking required at all! I added a little bit of Gold Elastic Cord and a little more inking to the base and was done. I think this would make a wonderful invite for a Pirate themed party. In fact maybe we should throw a party just so I can do the invites!

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

No comments: