Thursday 8 November 2012

Convention Bag Tags

I have one final project I made for Convention for you today - again these were a little gift for the members of my team who were there.  It is lovely to have a chance to spoil them a little and show them how special they all are to me.

Everyone who attends Convention gets given a Convention Bag and so to help make sure people knew where their bags were I made them a tag.
Stampin' Superstars Team Bag Tag from Stampin' Up! Convention 2012

My team are the Stampin' Superstars, so a star was the obvious base for our tags.  I wanted them to coordinate with the team gifts I had made for them (see yesterday's post which includes a chance to get one for yourself) so I based them on the wonderful Natural Composition Papers - they are so delicious!  Glimmer Paper, Embossed Butterflies and another star finished them off.  All the reflective surfaces and glimmer paper made them hard to get a good photo of but I hope you like them.  Next year I would love to be making you one as well ...

You can see how well they survived the four days - you can see mine still on my bag in this picture I took at the end of Convention
Convention Goodies from Stampin' Up! Convention 2012

If you would like to purchase the Natural Composition Papers or any of the other products used to make this tag please email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: