I am very excited about the new Epic Day Products from Stampin' Up! and for this week's Find Out About Friday I am going to share 10 things you can try with your Washi Tape. The Epic Day Washi Tape - is beautiful and very versatile, it will work really well in your Epic Day Journal / Smash Book but that is not all ...
- Use it to decorate your cards and scrapbook pages (yes it is scrapbook safe!)
- Decorate Notebooks and their pages - the Washi Tape looks great down the outside of a page or as a page marker
- Decorate clothes pegs, containers and other items to make a pretty desk organisation set - the only question will be do you keep it or give it as a gift?
- Use it to mark passages of books or to write notes on as you read or as you study
- Make little flags to decorate or to label cup cakes and other food
- Use it to decorate glasses etc at parties so you know whose glass is whose
- Make your parcels and envelopes look really pretty
- Cover Pencils to that they match your notebooks
- Revamp an old bracelet or other item of jewelry
- Use it to label books, files or even items in your kitchen
I hope you have fun with your Washi Tape. I have been having fun with some of thses ideas so watch out for future blog posts featuring them ... To purchase the Epic Day Washi Tape from Stampin' Up! shown in this picture please email firstname.lastname@example.org