Monday 27 May 2013

Pinwheel Wreath

Last month as part of the Really Good Night In for Macmillan Cancer Support I ran a little competition asking people to guess what I was making with the collection of goodies that were in a picture of my desk.  I loved some of the wonderfully creative ideas and decided I was going to see if I could make one of them work and today I am going to share the result - a pinwheel wreath!
Pretty Book Print Wreath by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her blog for lots of cute ideas

The Pinwheel Die from Stampin' Up! made making the pinwheels for this wreath lovely and easy.  I inked the edges with Pool Party on one side before making them up and adding shapes from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  The whole wreath was then stuck together with glue dots and topped off with a bow made from three ribbons.
Pretty Book Print Wreath by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her blog for lots of cute ideas

And here it is in situ!
Pretty Book Print Wreath by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her blog for lots of cute ideas

If you want to see what other fun things we get up to on the Facebook Page check it out here

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: