Wednesday 28 May 2014

Sign and Save - 3 reasons you should join my team today!

Today Stampin' Up! have launched a very special offer - join us between now and 30 June for just £50.  Yes for just £50 you can join the best craft club in the world, start saving on high quality supplies and,if you want to make money sharing what you love.
Join Stampin' Up! UK for just £50 between now and the end of June 2014
So why should you join my team today?  Let me give you my top 3 reasons

  1. Once you have joined you will be able to order some of the amazing new products before they are generally available and order them at a substantial discount!  With the new catalogue, Blendabilities and Project Life by Stampin' Up! just around the corner this is an exciting time for new products.
  2. Since the kit only cost £50 you are going to save the cost of it / cover the cost of it / start making a profit more quickly and I can help you do that.
  3. You will be joining the most amazing group of people - my team of Stampin' Super Stars.  I recently asked some of them what they loved most about being with Stampin' Up! and all of them mentioned the amazing people in our team.

You know I love what I do and it would be amazing to share it with you - click here to join now or email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk if you have any questions or want to just talk it through.  I will be with you every step of the way to help you get what you want from your time with Stampin' Up!

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here
Pin It

No comments: