Wednesday 5 November 2008

Christmas Cards

How are your Christmas preparations going? I am feeling a little concerned with the length of my Christmas Card List and last night my Christmas Stamps were calling. Here is what I came up with using the Season Of Joy Stamp Set. What do you think?


The colours used are Rose Red and Old Olive. The flower was made by stamping the image on Whisper White and then onto Vellum card. Each was then cut out, the petals pinched to give them some shape and then they were joined together with a jewelled brad from the pretties kit – now there is a box full of loveliness if ever I saw one! The stamps are all from the Season of Joy set. The tree was layered onto Rose Red and the corners shaped with a small circle punch before it was layered onto Old Olive.

I enjoyed making this card and its one done from the list - still lots more to go!
If you would like to learn to make your own Christmas Cards now is a great time to book a place at my Christmas Cards for Children in Need event on November 14th or book a party and take advantage of the latest special offer from Stampin’ Up!


Happy Crafting

Bekka

Pin It

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Fabulous card Bekka! I love the way you've layered the flowers on card then vellum, lovely cheery colour combo too!Thanks for your email - I'll get your cheque out to you hopefully today. Kate x