Monday 12 January 2009

Welcome baby ...

Some lovely friends of mine had an exciting new arrival over the weekend! Here is the card I made to welcome baby Frank into their family.

I have used the cute elephant from Stampin’ Up! Set Wild about You, stamped in Bashful Blue on Whisper White. I have followed these colours through using Bashful Blue Designer Paper, brads and stitched Ribbon (I adore this ribbon!) as well as Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon.

Inside I used stamps from the Sale-A-Bration Congrats set (but in my haste forgot to take a picture!) As well as being ideal for this card there is something wonderful in using free stamps! To fond out how you can get them for free check out this post here (its towards the bottom of the post)

Have a great day – I am off to ink some rubber so catch you later

Happy Crafting

Bekka

Pin It

1 comment:

maz said...

Bekka, your course sounds amazing, good luck with that! And thanks so much for the nice comments you leave on my blog, I do appreciate:)