Thursday 21 January 2010

It could be you...

Who wins my blog candy!

I am very fortunate to be able to spend my time doing things that I love and as you all know one of those is stamping and making amongst other things the creations you see on this blog. I am constantly both thrilled and humbled that people actually like them and that you all keep coming back and reading my blog. To say Thank You and to celebrate passing the 200 post mark I have some candy that you could win.


Not the best photo I have ever taken but I am fed up of waiting for some decent light, but in this picture you can see a brand new and unopened Cause for Celebration Stamp Set, A complete pack of 12x12 designer Series Paper in Old Olive and another in Pumpkin Pie. I will add a few other bits and bobs to this along with some handmade goodies.

So how can you win? You will get one entry to the draw if you leave a comment on this post. You can get another entry if you join my email newsletter group (email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and ask to join). You can get another entry by following this blog.

Now I have been very saddened by the news coming out of Haiti, and soon Stampin’ Up! are going to be announcing a plan to help but in the mean time I want to encourage you all to contribute to the international disaster relief fund You can find out how to do it here. If you email me (bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk) telling me how much you have contributed I will give you a further two entries into the blog candy draw and match the total contribution made by those entering my draw.

You have until 14 February to enter the draw.

Good Luck everyone

Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Judith said...

Congratulations on passing the 200 post mark. I have been following your blog for a while and have really enjoyed it. x Keep it all coming x

Marla said...

Congratulations on passing the 200 mark! That is wonderful! Thank you for the time that you put into your fabulous blog and your generous offer.