Wednesday 28 April 2010

All A Flutter

In my last post I mentioned that I had made some patterned papers with my baby wipe technique butterflies. Now when I said some I actually meant quite a lot, so today I am going to show you one of the projects I have made using them.

Here the stamped card has been made up into a cute little tote very similar to this one here. I then mounted more of the stamped card onto card bases in coordinating colours and added a layered sentiment from one of my favourite sentiment sets, Oval All.

Even after these projects I had lots of pretty butterflies and butterfly paper left so you can expect more cards featuring them soon! In my next posting I will show you one of the projects we made at our team training day last weekend ...

I also wanted to remind you that you only have until 7 May to join my team at the bargain price of just £125. My team of Stampin’ Superstars welcomes everyone , those becoming demonstrators to save money on their supplies and those looking to build a business. You can find out more about what you get when you join my team here and if it is something you are considering please get in touch as soon as possible email me at bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk – this reduced rate is only available for another few days.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka Pin It

1 comment:

Sara said...

You really did mean quite a lot didn't you Bekka, lol. I love that technique paired with this stamp, it's stunning. Love the little tote too.

Sara xx