Wednesday 27 October 2010

Halloween Fun

Well Halloween is almost here so before we dive into Christmas Card making with the 12 Designs of Christmas (which starts this Friday) I thought I would share some of the projects from a Halloween themed Stampin’ Up! Party I did last week.

Now the hostess for this party is very into Halloween (as anyone who has visited her downstairs toilet will tell you!) so wanted her Stampin’ Up! Party to reflect that. I like to make sure my Hostesses have a night which they and their guests really enjoy and tailoring the party to suit their tastes and preferences helps do this and is a lot of fun for me! If you live in the Beds, Bucks and Herts area and would like me to do a Stampin’ Up! Party for you please get in touch bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk and we can sort out a suitable date and discuss what you would like at your party.

As a gift for my hostess I made one of these. I don’t have photos of the actual one we made but it was pretty similar.  I cant believe it was two years ago I made this one!  For this party as well as the punch art bats, we had ghosts, pumpkins and lots and lots of witches hats!

Everyone at a Stampin’ Up! Party gets to make a project and for this party the hostess asked me to share her love of box making so we made this treat holder which the ladies decorated with a variety of pumpkins, witches hats, ghosts and bats.

The witches hats were made with the scallop square punch and the oval punch.  The boxs were stamped with Seeing Stars.

My hostess also has a lovely daughter who is a huge help at parties and a very talented crafter in her own right, so I made an extra hostess gift for her.

The box is the same as the treat box the guests made but made from Very Vanilla Cardstock. I ripped a piece of paper and used it as a mask so I could sponge on the lines to make it look like it was wrapped in tatty bandages. I found the crumb cake ink was idea for this. The eyes are the wings from the Bird Punch, with a small Pumpkin Pie circle and a pearl on each.

I had a lot of fun at this party and am pleased that the guests did too. Even better my hostess got lots of free goodies! Thank you to everyone who came for a fun evening. If you want to book a party please let me know.

Happy Stampin’

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Weezie said...

Now I wonder whose party that was!!LOL We all had a great time and my Halloween basket is still in pride of place with only a few of the chocolates missing!!! Thanks for a great party, Bekka!