Thursday 5 May 2011

Special Delivery - Prague here I come!

I had a surprise special delivery from Stampin’ Up! yesterday. I had no idea what was going to be in the package but as I opened it I found this beautiful Old Olive Wallet with my name on it!

Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip
And inside all the details of the Incentive Trip to Prague – It all suddenly seems very real and I have to admit to being both excited and nervous at the same time. It looks amazing. It’s all down to my wonderful customers and my team of Stampin’ Superstars that I get to go and I want to thank you all for your support, encouragement and inspiration.

Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip
To earn this all expenses paid luxury trip really is the icing on the cake.

I feel very fortunate to be able to spend my time sharing my love of stamping. Seeing the joy on people’s faces as they create something new is a wonderful thing and it amazes me that I can call this work and still be having so much fun.

I am also very lucky to have a wonderful group of ladies in my team. the Stampin’ Superstars. They really are Superstars in so many ways and it gives me so much pleasure to help them reach their goals.

Joining my team of Stampin’ Superstars really could not be easier! Whether you would like to supplement or even replace your income sharing your love of stamping, make some money towards something in particular or even just treat yourself to some fantastic value products (the staarter kit costs just £119 for which you get £230’s worth of product) joining my Stampin’ Superstars can make it happen. To find out more email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Now being a Thursday I could not really leave you without showing you a card featuring the Stampin’ Up! Top Note Die now could I?

Stampin' Up! Just Believe
The lovely large image from Just Believe Stamp Set has been stamped in Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight onto a Whisper White Top Note which was then cut around the perforations and layered onto a Chocolate Chip Top Note.

Don’t forget to email me to discuss who Stampin’ Up! can help you earn a fantastic free holiday!

Happy Stampin’
Bekka


Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Bekka how exciting! You thoroughly deserve it

Helen xxx