Tuesday 7 August 2012

Circle Circus Best Wishes Card

Today I am going to share a card we made at a recent Introduction to Stampin' Class.  If features the wonderful Circle Circus Stamp Set - it really is a wonderfully versatile stamp set and one I am so glad I have in my collection.  It looks great in so many colour ways and can be used for so many occasions.  it is also great when I am Scrapbooking and need a patterned paper in a colour way I dont have!
Circle Circus Card by Bekka www.feeling-crafty.co.uk

To find out about upcoming card making and scrapbooking classes check this link.  Classes are a great way to get new ideas and learn new techniques and tips to help your crafting.   To book a place at any of the classes just email bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Buy Stampin' Up! Here

Pin It

No comments: