Wednesday 27 February 2013

Serene Silhouettes

Today I am going to share one of the technique cards we made at a recent card making class which featured the wonderful Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set.  I love how versatile this stamp set is and find myself reaching for it on so many occasions.  
Serene Silhouettes Class Card by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - find out about her fun classes here

If you would like to know more about upcoming classes check this link.  Today I will mostly be putting the finishing touches on tomorrows classes - I love days like today!

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here.

Pin It

No comments: