Tuesday 25 June 2013

Would you like a little Sneak Peek? Mosaic Madness and the New In Colours

I am really excited about the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue - it is packed with wonderful goodies that I can't wait to get my hands on!  As a Demonstrator I am however able to get some items from it ahead of its launch and I have been having so much fun playing with them - I can't wait to share!

So today I thought I would give you a little sneak peek - one card and lots and lots of new products!
Mosaic Madness Card featuring the 2013-15 In Colours from UK based Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Bekka Prideaux - check out her blog for lots of great ideas

The stamp set is called Mosaic Madness and as you can see there are some gorgeous coordinating products - a punch and an embossing folder.  There are also some delicious coordinating Designer Series Papers.  The colours I have used on this card are the beautiful new In Colours - I love these strong soft shades and I am sure we are all going to have a lot of fun using them!

Why not join me for the Feeling Crafty On Line Catalogue Launch Party - click here for more details and to join

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here

Pin It

No comments: