Friday 20 June 2014

Find Out About Friday - Bekka's Stampin' Up! Story

Six year's ago this week I made a decision that was going to have a far bigger impact on my life than I ever imagined it would - I joined Stampin' Up! so for this week's Find Out About Friday I thought I would share my Stampin' Up! Story.
Read Bekka's Stampin' Up! Story here - this could be you!
Six years ago I was in the process of being made redundant from a role that I loved for a fantastic company, working with some incredible people.  I loved what I did but was away from home more than I was there and was working some crazy hours. So rather than just jump into something similar I took the opportunity to think about what I wanted to do differently.  I had always loved crafting and making cards but was almost never in the same place as my crafting kit and I knew I wanted to do more crafting and I know I felt a bit guilty about wanting to spend time and money on something I enjoyed rather than at work!  
Read Bekka's Stampin' Up! Story here - this could be you!
I also was going to be living full time in an area where I knew almost no one, so was looking for a way to make friends and had no idea how I was going to fit that in either.
Read Bekka's Stampin' Up! Story here - this could be you!
Then I discovered Stampin' Up! and it seemed to offer me a way to get great products at a discount.  I loved (and still do love) how everything coordinates so you can spend your time making rather than matching colours and products.  I looked into it a little more and discovered that you could even make some money if you crafted with others and my decision was made - it looked like I had found a way to make my crafting pay for itself and make some new friends.
Read Bekka's Stampin' Up! Story here - this could be you!

As I look back now my time with Stampin' Up! has certainly delivered that and much much much more! I don't remember the last time I paid for a new stamp set, I have made incredible friends, I am a better crafter than when I started and I have learned so much about myself. Stampin' Up! and the friends all over the world that I have made because of Stampin' Up!  have been what has given me the confidence and self belief to keep going during some tough times and for that I am extremely grateful.
Read Bekka's Stampin' Up! Story here - this could be you!
I have also been fortunate enough to earn four mind blowing holidays and see some beautiful places and experience some amazing things.
Read Bekka's Stampin' Up! Story here - this could be you!
Over the last six year's my life and my business have changed many times and I am thankful that I have had the flexibility to do that.  Through that time I have consistently been one of the top UK demonstrators and am fortunate enough to have a wonderful team and some lovely customers.  I don't know what the next six years will bring but I am excited about it!  At the moment my house is undergoing some major renovations and one of the things I am excited about is having a craft room built!
Read Bekka's Stampin' Up! Story here - this could be you!
Thank you to each of you for being part of this exciting journey and for the inspiration.
Read Bekka's Stampin' Up! Story here - this could be you!

If you wold like to start your own Stampin' Up! adventure please check this link

Happy Stampin'
Bekka Prideaux - Stampin' Up! in UK, Nederlands, Österreich, Deutschland & France.  Top Demonstrator.  Buy Stampin' Up! at www.bekka.stampinup.net Card Making and Scrapbooking Supplies or start your own Stampin' Up! business. Join Stampin' Up! here


Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Cheers Donna Z :)